Due to COVID19 there are some strict rules that we all have to follow not to put our activities at risk of losing its slots.
Should the rules not be followed there will be disciplinary measures and in the worst case immediate expulsion from the building.
The rules we must ask you to respect are the following:
You have to book your spot via the schedule on the website. We cannot accept any "drop-ins", even if the class is not fully booked, since we need to keep a record of participants if contact tracing should be necessary.
• Wearing a mask is compulsory when entering the building until you start the class.
• During the class your mask should be keep in a way that it cannot be mixed up with others (e.g. in your bag, pocket).
• Masks should be put back on after the session and also when leaving the building.
• Hands should be washed when entering the changing rooms and when you leave.
• We have to use ONLY changing rooms no.7 & 8 in Mamer. In Kirchberg there will also be a maximum number of persons allowed in the changing rooms and this will be indicated on the door. The maximum number of people in the changing rooms should be respected at all times.
• Personal equipment should not be shared e.g. water bottles, matts, towels, etc.
• If you feel unwell, please stay at home!
• Bring YOUR OWN mat. NO mats are available to borrow
Use of the halls:
Please make sure to be out of the building in Mamer by 12.30 on Saturdays and 21.00 on weekdays.
Be aware that there could be an identification check, EU badge or identity card verification against our membership list, in order to be allowed into the sports hall.
The number of participants is (for the time being) limited to 10 (Mamer) and 13 (Kirchberg). So, it’s important that you cancel if you cannot attend the class that you signed up for.
Best regards and Happy Workout